Our fees and terms are as follows:
- We operate as an employment agency in relation to work-seekers and hirers, as defined in s13 Employment Agencies Act 1973.
- For permanent roles, we charge the hirer 15% of first year base salary.
- For contract roles, we charge the hirer 15% of initial term fee.
- For hirers, we charge £50 per hour for all other services.
- We do not charge any fees for services delivered to work-seekers.
- We do not enter into contracts on behalf of work-seekers or hirers.
- We do not directly or indirectly employ work-seekers.
- Successful placements are invoiced on the candidate's start date.
- Other services are invoiced at the end of the work or at agreed milestones.
- Credit terms are 30 days.
- Invoices are sent by email and payment is by electronic transfer into our business account.
- Free replacement or pro-rata refund if a candidate leaves within 12 weeks or initial contract, whichever is shorter.
No VAT is charged on services as we are not registered for VAT.